Come to the Half Orange and enjoy grass-fed burgers and creative dishes inspired by the border and the Bay; 13 taps of local beer and cider; natural wines from California and Europe; and a sweet beer garden in Oakland’s sunniest neighborhood.
• Open 11am-9pm Sunday-Thursday, 11am-10pm Friday & Saturday
• Brunch (along with our full menu) Saturday & Sunday 11am – 3pm
• On Mondays all draft beers and ciders are $3.65 from open to close
• On Wednesdays all bottles of wine are $20 from open to close
• Well-behaved dogs are welcome in our beer garden
• Well-behaved humans of all ages are welcome throughout the restaurant (ask us about our kids menu)
• Parking is free at the BART parking lot across the street after 3pm on weekdays and all day on weekends